Sunday, June 8, 2014

Welcome to Crystal DIY Design

Welcome to Crystal DIY Design!!

One of my passions in life has always been arts and crafts. I loved looking at pictures online and then trying to make them. Most of the time doing it successfully at that. So I came to the conclusion, why go out and buy it when I can make it and why not sell these art and craft projects for other enjoyment along with teaching them.  This is what this blog is all about. I will show you how to make different projects and I even sell you all the tools as well if you need it. If you like the finished product but don't want to make it don't worry I can custom make it.

This site will cover :

  • Events - Wedding, Birthday, Corporate, Engagement party, and so.. much more
To be honest, the best thing about this site is going to be the feeling you will get when you finish a project. Trust me, when I finished my first project I thought it was best thing in the world.  While it was only a painted bookshelf lol, it still was amazing to me.

I really do hope that you enjoy this site and have fun with the projects and viewing my designs. If you have any questions and want to know how something is made email me at crystaldiydesign@gmail.com.

Can you also view my shop at Crystal DIY Design Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment



UA-51547635-1